Tuesday 22 October 2013

Script for our scene

Script:
Jess; Did you even try?
Viki;Yeah i did try,i had to sit there while she was banging on about STI's and all sort
Jess; Well i would have done the same thing for you,only i would have done it properly.
Viki; How could i jess?!She wanted me to take the pill right then and there
Jess; Well you could have made up an excuse or something or you could have pretended to take them..NO you just caved easily.
Viki;You know what i dont believe you, you should be grateful. You got yourself into this mess
Jess; Well excuse me who do you think you are to judge me?! I'm not the one dancing around a pole in my knickers.
Viki; (pause) You know i only did that cause i needed the money
Jess;Well we both know what that makes you, don't we.
Viki; You got a nerve Jess... You're on your own ( walks off)
Jess: FINE!
(viki walks back)
Viki; You're not on your own are you? You've slept withh 14 blocks recently and you've got the nerve to call me...
(jess slaps viki)
(start pushing eachother)
Teacher: WHAT'S GOING ON?! (breaks up fight)
Teacher:what is going on?
Jess; What do you care eh?
Teacher; You can't go around hitting people Jess
Viki; Oh yes she can,she thinks she can do everything. Stupid Cow
Jess; Shut your mouth Viki
Viki; Why?! cause its true. You go clubbing every night bringing random blokes home and you except me to cover for ya.
Jess;( aggresively) Shut your mouth
Teacher; Alrite, that is enough.
Jess; You know what...you're just jealous of me
Viki; ..Jealous of what?You're a skank (walks off)

No comments:

Post a Comment